Loving these...

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Source: nummer22.nl via Liene on Pinterest

Source: nordicdesign.ca via Jen on Pinterest


My favourite pins of the week.
I'm seriously in need of a colour injection at the moment.
I long for these grey days of January to end.
So I'm loving these rooms with bright pops of red, yellow and green.
I must get one of those Ingela P Arrhenius tiger posters, they always make me smile.

How brilliant is that Playmobil coathanger?
It totally rocks!
Sadly, our Playmobil days are behind us, but I think this would look great in a kids room.

I've also pinned a yummy recipe for Romanescu ( a type of cauliflower) pasta to nourish the body and mind.
Looks pretty tasty and we grow these at the Market Garden so they are readily available to me!
You can find me on Pinterest here if you'd like to see what else I've been pinning recently.
Have great days all. x

ps I've reduced the sponsorship rates for the month of February (a couple of days early I know!).
Please take a look at my sponsors page for further information by clicking here.



11 comments:

  1. Great pins Jen, loving all the colour. That dining area in the first pic is gorgeous and I love the playmobil coat hanger - what a sweet idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes should of saved our playmobil, somehow mini figures dont have the right limbs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coathanger is so cute! How genius...

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding that playmobil coat hook idea to my list of things to put in my little one's room once she's a bit bigger! (It's a rather long list...and growing!)

    The blue and yellow in that second picture is just lovely. Much needed colour after a very grey, wet day here!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cauli recipe sounds yum. And I love that blue sky and swing painting, such life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That playmobil hanger is genius! The only problem is, it would kill me to prize the figures from Angus's sticky hands - I don't think he's ever forgive me.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very lovely. I spied the Brio stove first, my wee one got it for Christmas! Love the poster too, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I love all the pics, the boys swinging though is just lovely! natalie x
    nataliejtc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Light airy and family friendly. Love the storage solutions. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely finds Jen. I really like that blue painting in the 2nd pic. It's so striking. If I ever get my act together and relaunch my Etsy shop then I'll definitely take out some sponsorship. Have lost my focus a bit ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That yellow rocking chair and the boy on the swing. Perfect. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I love to hear from you.
I'll try to reply if you have a question, but sometimes life gets in the way! x

little birdie All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger