Loving these

Monday, 4 February 2013

Source: etsy.com via Jen on Pinterest
Source: howkapow.com via Jen on Pinterest


Apparently in the UK, today is the day that lots of people bunk off work.
Tired of the weather and the dread of commuting and the daily grind of modern working life.
Hey, I've been there and I can totally relate.
I'm lucky that I don't work Mondays anymore.
But I think we can all agree that these cold, windy and grey days totally bring us down and we want to snuggle back under the duvet.
For me I need colour to put that spring back into my step.
And these are the Pins that are brightening my mood!
Hope they give you some inspiration on a Monday morning.

You can find my other Pins here. x

9 comments:

  1. I love the colour of those dining chairs. You always find such lovely pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tins, the blue & yellow kitchen, and the folk art print! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally. I'm in the office now and there is like no one here. Those pictures are sooo motivating though. I love winter but I dislike the grey that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not get out of bed this morning - if I could have had a duvet day I would have. It's the rain, it's so depressing. And the hail! Crazy weather.

    I love that yellow kettle, I really do.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with a chest infection this morning. But oh my that retro yellow teapot! Love that! Nice finds Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those tins too! And that yellow kettle. I feel better about the weather etc now that it's February. I feel like we're through the worst of Winter and we've had a glimpse or two of the sun recently here in Bath! I can't wait until Spring :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also covert the yellow kettle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pins, I've page-marked that poster, one day!! Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I love to hear from you.
I'll try to reply if you have a question, but sometimes life gets in the way! x

little birdie All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger