Nurture Photography - Black

Sunday, 3 February 2013




Hello.
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
These are my images for  the Nurture Photography challenge.
As I've been so busy this week, I just didn't get the chance to go outside with my camera.
But using the prompt of 'black' I decided to look around my home and find inspiration there.
I also played around with my old camera lens, and I'm pretty happy with the results.
Hopefully next week I'll get out and about and the world outside my door will bring a different approach to the prompts.

I'll be back tomorrow with 52 Weeks (yes I know it's super, super late!). x

9 comments:

  1. Love that candy, the black stands out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos Jen!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the typewriter keys ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant Jen, those grains of sugar! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely challenge to be a part of, great shots by the way xx natalie
    nataliejtc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the allsorts! They remind me of my Nan's house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice images, Jen. I love your typewrite - I've got a real thing about vintage typewriters at the moment.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
I love to hear from you.
I'll try to reply if you have a question, but sometimes life gets in the way! x

little birdie All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger