Series Return - My Vintage Life

Wednesday, 6 February 2013




Hello!
How are you all?
Well I hope.

I'm thrilled to tell you about the return of a little series I did last year called 'My Vintage Life'.
Starting tomorrow I'm welcoming several of  my favourite bloggers to show some of their vintage treasures on Little Birdie.
What I especially like about this little series is the wonderful memories and stories that come with these pieces.

If you missed the previous 'My Vintage Life' posts, then please go check them out:
You can see Col from Hello Olive's post here. (Top picture).
And Modflowers post here. (Bottom picture).

I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I have. x

13 comments:

  1. oh how wonderful, I have just been given a 1937 chest of drawers, I cannot wait to clean it up and get it in my house! natalie x
    nataliejtc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! This is right up my street! Can't wait x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...the birds on the wall are beautiful...I want this. ... NOW !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely - I remember the Modflowers post and have just read Col's now...I'm looking forward to more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice idea for a series, I'm looking forward to reading the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally forgot about this and was slightly confused when I saw the picture :-D Glad the series is making a comeback. I love seeing everyone's vintage treasures! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i owned those lovely bowls on your wall, it would make me happy. Love anything old. Maybe you can take a peep at my rummage sale bargains.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really glad to see the return of this series, Jen, I really enjoyed it last year. I just love Sharon's bird dishes mounted on the wall, so effective.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birds on the wall are amazing, can i ask what they are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! Thanks for your comment. They are fantastic aren't they? They are Carlton Ware and these ones belong to the blogger Modflowers who did a guest post for me on My Vintage Life. You can read it here:

      http://jenlittlebirdie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-vintage-life-guest-post.html

      Delete

Hello!
I love to hear from you.
I'll try to reply if you have a question, but sometimes life gets in the way! x

little birdie All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger